Sunday, 30 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 30

Yikes! It's the second-last day of the Asian Serenity downloads! This has been quite an epic production for me, as I learn how to blog, post, and pre-post! I am really proud of myself, though, and of what I've achieved with this. I have three more kits for you to download today, including the final photo papers & altered photo papers  kits - so, let's get downloading!


PK15 Textured Solids 03 Kit 01 (57 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK64 Bamboo & Buddha Photo Papers (68.9 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK71 Bamboo & Buddha Altered Photo Papers (95.5 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE

Make sure you come back tomorrow for the final kits in the Asian Serenity bundle!


































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrap Twist Blog Train | October 2017

Welcome back for October's Scrap Twist Blog Train! We have such a fun theme for you this month, and I know you're going to love what...