Monday, 17 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 17

Hello, all! I have three more paper kits for you today. I really appreciate those of you who have commented over the past two weeks -- your words are so encouraging to me. Here are today's kits:


PK03 Flat Solids 03 (1.91 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK37 Butterfly Patterned Gradients (59.7 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK57 Flying Birds Embossed Papers (66.9 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


Thanks so much for visiting today - join me tomorrow for more Asian Serenity downloads!





















5 comments:

  1. Oh my -- more gorgeous papers! My mom is very much into butterflies -- && the butterfly papers are so beautiful!! Thank you for creating them & sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely stunning - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Великолепные и разнообразные бумаги,чудесные бабочки! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Download Day 26 | Light Autumn Feelings

Hello, everyone! I think I may have mentioned that I collect quotes, and have done for quite a few years now. (Really! I hear you say!) Well...