Sunday, 16 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 16

Welcome back to the blog for Day 16's downloads. I have three kits for you today -- 1 of elements, and 2 of papers.


EK10 Glass Buttons (4.83 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK23 Bamboo Patterned Solids (117 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE 


PK54 Tiny Diamonds Gold Patterned Gradients (91 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


That's it for today -- see you tomorrow!



















5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful variety of papers!! I love the bamboo ones! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, I'm so glad that you're still enjoying these kits! You have been so kind with all your comments right from the beginning of the month, and I really appreciate you taking the time to show your appreciation! Thank YOU!

      Delete
  2. I am blown away by your generosity in sharing your wonderful designs. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you like the kits, Keryn!

      Delete
  3. Прекрасные кнопки и бумаги!Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Download Day 26 | Light Autumn Feelings

Hello, everyone! I think I may have mentioned that I collect quotes, and have done for quite a few years now. (Really! I hear you say!) Well...