Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 12

 Thank you for returning to my blog for Day 12 of the Asian Serenity daily downloads. I have three paper kits for you today, and I hope you'll enjoy using them. Here they are:


PK33 Striped Patterned Solids (70.9 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK66 Secluded Places Photo Papers (70.2 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK73 Secluded Places Altered Photo Papers (70.1 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE



Join me tomorrow for another elements kit, and two more paper kits! 

Comments

  1. Those papers are gorgeous - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful -- I love the photo papers! thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Deb and Pam, for taking the time to comment. I'm so glad that you're enjoying the kits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn Thank you for the photos they are beautiful what a creative idea !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Чудесные бумаги! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scrap Twist Blog Train (June 2017)

Asian Serenity Is Here!