Thursday, 6 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 06

Hello, and welcome back for Day 06's Asian Serenity Daily Downloads! I have another elements kit for you today, plus two more paper kits.

So, without further ado, here they are:

EK03 Borders 02 (13.7 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK29 Fish Scale Patterned Solids 02 (53.5 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK47 Tiny Diamonds Gold Patterned Solids (87.9 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


Well, that's it for today - come back tomorrow for FOUR new kits!








5 comments:

  1. Thanx so much for these gorgeous kits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them, Angela! Thank you for taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  2. Love the borders; especially the sakura blossoms -- & more gorgeous papers!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Прекрасные бумаги и бордюры!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Download Day 26 | Light Autumn Feelings

Hello, everyone! I think I may have mentioned that I collect quotes, and have done for quite a few years now. (Really! I hear you say!) Well...