Monday, 3 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 03

Welcome back for another day of downloads. Today's first download is an elements kit, followed by two paper kits:

EK01 Assorted Elements (13.6 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK09 Textured Solids 01 Kit 01 (87.5 MB)

 

Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK19 Textured Gradients 02 (52.4 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


I hope you're enjoying these daily downloads -- don't forget to come back every day this month for more kits! Tomorrow, there will be another elements kit, as well as two more paper kits -- see you then!










6 comments:

  1. Прекрасные элементы и бумаги! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robyn! These are beautiful and unique elements. I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really crazy about paper packs!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Download Day 26 | Light Autumn Feelings

Hello, everyone! I think I may have mentioned that I collect quotes, and have done for quite a few years now. (Really! I hear you say!) Well...