Sunday, 2 July 2017

Asian Serenity Daily Download : Day 02

Hello! And welcome back to the blog! Firstly, I thought I'd share the palette the Scrap Twist designers used to create the Asian Serenity blog train:


Yesterday, you downloaded two 'sampler' kits, which will give you a bit of an idea of the kind of things you can look forward to collecting during this month. In addition, the Facebook freebie (printable bookmarks) was the first of 20 elements kits in my Asian Serenity bundle. Today, you can download the first three paper kits:

PK01 Flat Solids 01 (1.9 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK21 Textured Gradients 04 (48.3 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


PK46 Solomon's Knot Gold Patterned Solids (56.6 MB)


Download from DROPBOX or GOOGLE DRIVE or JUMPSHARE


TOMORROW: 1 x elements kit, and 2 more paper kits! See you then!



5 comments:

  1. These papers are beautiful!! thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Pam. I'm so glad you like them. I hope you'll come back every day this month to collect everything else.

      Delete
  2. Удивительные наборы! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog theme ! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. I only today realized you are still posting add ons I had some catching up to do. Lovin every minute of it. Thank You again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Download Day 26 | Light Autumn Feelings

Hello, everyone! I think I may have mentioned that I collect quotes, and have done for quite a few years now. (Really! I hear you say!) Well...